Our comprehensive approach to LCL management ensures reliable, rapid shipment of goods worldwide. We run products in-house so that we control the cargo flow, transit times, costs and information accuracy.
Our LCL network focused on customers' business objectives and provides you with:
- Direct connection to and from the main ports in the world for maximum flexibility
- Cargo consolidation in our own warehouses so you can benefit from reliable process quality and company standards
- Reliable transit times from any warehouse to any port within the world
- Direct Kuehne + Nagel road service to consignee door making your business faster and easier
- Single point of contact for all your global LCL needs
For an easier understanding of our LCL services, please look at the graphic below to see the basic deployment of pallets in seafreight containers.
You can access your shipment status across the supply chain via KN Login, Kuehne + Nagel's 24/7 Web-based visibility and monitoring tool. KN Login provides access to detailed historical and anticipated shipment information, including commercial invoices and packing lists, via any standard Internet browser.