Cost-efficient pan-European groupage service — KN EuroLink
High frequency schedules, fast lead times and on-time performance – that is what you expect from a groupage service. With more than 130 road freight branches across Europe and our European Hub, located in the heart of Germany, you get full distribution coverage across Europe. Destinations are connected by direct lanes and supported by an extensive hub system – a cost-efficient solution, with no compromise on reliability or on competitive transit times. Clearly structured rates and regular departures guarantee you maximum planning security.
Cargo suitable for KN EuroLink
European shipments including Turkey as well as domestic destinations in France and Germany, with at least one of the following characteristics, are suitable for KN EuroLink.
- Weight between 30 kg and 2.5 t, palletised or non-palletised
- Less than two loading metres truck floor space, palletised or non-palletised
A comprehensive range of transport services for your benefits
- Planning flexibility with 3,000 daily network departures and day definite lead times
- Cost-efficiency based on a balanced mix of direct traffic and a comprehensive European hub system
- Maximum ease and convenience through door-to-door delivery
- Full control throughout the transit time via KN Login, your web-based visibility and monitoring system
Did you know that the following features are included in our standard service package?
- High-frequency schedules with fixed lead times
- Information on delivery (IOD) by 12:00 pm on the day after delivery (Mon – Fri)
- Transportation of dangerous goods in line with ADR/IMO regulations
- Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD)
- Track and trace via KN Login
- Road transport liability in accordance with CMR Convention
Premium services for special requirements
- Delivery on a fixed day
- Pre-advice service to ensure availability of the consignee for delivery
- Customs clearance and additional insurance with KN Sure
- Customised reports via KN Login
- ePOD (electronic proof of delivery) hardcopy
Would you like to learn more? Contact us.